An online event with experts to provide clarity around perimenopause and menopause for personal health and in the workplace.
Friday, October 14, 2022
10:30 – 16:00 BST
About this event
There's been so much about menopause in the media in the past 12 months that it can be confusing. It's time to get some clarity. Whether you are experiencing menopause symptoms or managing employees at this stage of life there is essential information for you in this summit. If you can't attend some or all of the sessions, purchase a VIP Ticket to have access to the recordings and bonus resources.
There is a line-up of specialists :
- Pat Duckworth - Women's Wellbeing and Workplace Menopause Specialist
- Dr Rachel Cady - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Minnesota
- Lesley Fettes - Healthy and Happy Hormones. Director at Network Design
- Sharon Livermore - Kameo Recruitment, Domestic Abuse Campaigner
- Amelie Prost - Founder Amelie Fitness, Menopause Specialist, Health and Nutrition Coach
- Sarah Jons - Transformational Breath Trainer
- Maggie Fordham - Cambridge Personal Fitness
- Hannah Caulfield - Station Manager, Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Magalie Cooper, Director of HR, Trinity Hall, Cambridge
- Kirsty Dixon, Menopause Consultant, Pause for Thought Consultancy