Men's Health, Featured
This “Movember” or “No-Shave November” CRMC wants to raise awareness and remind men the importance of taking an active part in your health. Some of the cancers that affect men include: prostate, colorectal, lung, skin and testicular cancer. Early detection, diagnosis and effective treatments can reduce preventable deaths.
What can you do to lower your risk?
- Get your annual check-ups
- Know your family’s history and risks
- Adopt healthier choices; eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Limit or avoid red and processed meats and highly processed foods.
- Stay away from tobacco
- Avoid alcohol. If you do drink, have no more than two drinks per day
- Get moving with regular physical activity
- Protect you skin
- Make time for your mental health; stay connected to others; reach out for support if feeling overwhelmed and low
To schedule your appointment, call 218-546-7000.